How do I receive money from CIMB?
Tap on Payments > Cash-in > Over-the-counter Cash-in > Other payment centers > Payment center of choice. Select the account you want to deposit to, and input the amount. Instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
How can I transfer money from CIMB to another bank?
For open transfer to other bank:
- Select Pay & Transfer > Transfer Money.
- Click on the Search button to enter ‘Recipient Name, Account No. or DuitNow ID’ > Click ‘Proceed’ to continue.
- Select ‘To Other Bank’s or E-Wallet’ as transfer type.
- Select Recipient’s ‘Bank Name’
How can I transfer money from CIMB to GCash?
Step One: Moving Money From CIMB to Your GCash Wallet
- Begin by accessing the Save Money feature of GCash.
- Tap on Withdraw.
- Notice the information on Savings and Transactions Limit.
- You will be asked to review your transaction.
Can I receive money through CIMB Bank?
PESONet enables individuals, businesses, and governments to conveniently transfer funds or pay for their purchases to accounts in other institutions. CIMB account holders can receive and transfer funds to more than 60+ banks worldwide.
What is my CIMB account number?
Your 10-digit CIMB Bank account number can be found on your monthly statement. If you have Clicks Internet Banking, you may also obtain your 10-digit account number after your log in.
Is CIMB Bank Transfer free?
Yes, it is free to transfer funds from your CIMB account to other banks in the Philippines.
Can I transfer from CIMB to BPI?
Yes, it is free to transfer funds from your CIMB account to other banks in the Philippines. CIMB Bank will not charge your CIMB Bank account for transferring funds to other Philippine banks.
Is CIMB CIMB real time transfer?
1) If it’s a fund transfer from a CIMB account to another CIMB account, the transaction should be reflected immediately. 2) For PESONet: Transactions performed before the 9:00 AM cut-off time will be processed by 2:00 PM within the same banking day.
How do I convert GSave to GCash?
GSAVE TRANSACTION On your GSave dashboard, simply tap “Withdraw” and follow the prompts. You will be asked to verify an OTP for security. Withdrawing here means you are transferring money from your GSave account to your GCash wallet.
Can I pay CIMB through GCash?
You can pay for your GCredit by ensuring that you have enough GCash wallet balance to cover for your due amount. You may opt to have the amount due automatically debited from your wallet on your due date or make a payment via the GCash app by going to the ‘Manage Credit’ page in the app.
How can I check my CIMB account online?
To view your current account and savings account, please login to CIMB Clicks. Go to My Accounts > Deposits.
How can I check my CIMB account balance?
Check your account balance Checking your CIMB Bank account balance is simple and fast with CIMB Clicks. Just select “View my accounts” from the Quick Access menu after you log in.