How do I access AirPort Extreme settings?
On your device, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then tap the name of your base station (for example, “AirPort Extreme 0affff”) listed under “Set up new AirPort base station.” Follow the onscreen instructions. The setup assistant automatically provides the best solution for your network.
How do I log into my Apple AirPort Extreme router?
Logging in to the Apple router Since you have the IP address, open any web browser and type in the link http://10.0.1.1 in the URL text field. It will open a new window where you can enter the login credentials. The Apple Airport Extreme does not have a default username but uses ‘public’ as the default password.
How do I access AirPort Express settings?
How to use AirPort Express for AirPlay 2 with existing router
- Plug the AirPort Express into the wall and wait until it boots up.
- Go into your Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and join the new AirPort network.
- Click on the Other Options button.
- Select “Add to an existing network.”
How do I configure my Apple router?
Configure a router
- In the Home app on your Mac, choose Edit > Edit Home.
- Click Wi-Fi Network & Routers, choose an accessory, then choose a level of network security. No Restriction: The router allows the accessory to connect to any internet service or local device. This provides the lowest level of security.
What is Apple router IP?
Type 10.0. 1.1 (the most common IP for Apple routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web-based user interface. The default username for your Apple router is root.
How do I access AirPort Extreme from Windows?
Start the AirPort Utility in the Windows Start menu, click on the connection to add your new router, click [Continue]. Click [OK] to switch the wireless network. Create a user admin account for this new Apple AirPort Extreme Router by filling the [Name], [Password] and [Verify Password], click [Continue].