How can I apply for Mozambique visa online?
Mozambique eVisa Requirements
- An eligible passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Mozambique.
- A valid credit/debit card to pay the eVisa processing fee.
- A current email address to which the approved visa will be sent.
Can I get Mozambique visa on arrival?
Mozambique tourist visas can be obtained either on arrival or at an embassy or consulate abroad. The visa on arrival option is available to travelers of most nationalities. However, visitors from certain countries must apply at a Mozambican diplomatic mission ahead of their trip.
Do you need a visa to work in Mozambique?
The Work Visa is issued to foreign citizens traveling to Mozambique in order to be employed by others, with or without remuneration. However, if the employment contract is valid for more than 60 days, the applicant must apply for a Permit for Temporary Residence at the Immigration Services in Mozambique.
Is there Mozambique embassy in Nigeria?
There is no specific Mozambican embassy in Nigeria for now but you can always check this page for any update about the embassy.
How much is Mozambique visa fee?
Tourist Visa Fees to Mozambique:
|Processing Time:||Standard Visa to Mozambique 10 business day|
How long does it take to get a visa to Mozambique?
The processing time for all types of visa is 10 working days for normal processing and 3 working days for urgent processing. If the applicant has been in a Yellow Fever endemic country, he must present a Vaccination Certificate, both at the Embassy and at the entry border post.
How can a foreigner get a job in Mozambique?
In Mozambique, foreigners are eligible to apply for either a general tourist visa (30 days, single/multiple entry) or a work visa. The latter is required for anyone who will formally work in the country. Virtually all nationalities are required to secure the appropriate visa in advance of arriving.
How do I become a citizen of Mozambique?
BY NATURALIZATION: Mozambican citizenship may be acquired upon fulfillment of the following conditions: Person is at least 18 years old, has resided in the country for five years, and has renounced former citizenship.
How can I get Mozambique visa from Nigeria?
Travellers from Nigeria can get a visa upon their arrival at all land border post and airport in Mozambique. This visa allows the visitor to stay in Mozambique for a duration of 30 days. The visa on arrival comes at a price of $50.
How much is a Mozambique visa?
How do I get a work visa for Mozambique?
– Copy of work contract in Mozambique. – Copy of Police Clearance from your current residence, authenticated by the U.S. Department of State in D.C. and recognized by the Embassy of Mozambique. – Business Letter from the Company. – Copy of flight itinerary and a copy of hotel reservation. – A Single Entry is the Type of Visa you need to apply for.
How long can you stay in Mozambique with a visa?
The maximum period of stay in Mozambique is for 30 consecutive days per entry for both 30 days single entry visa and 90 days multiple entry visa. Arrival tourist visas are now available at border posts including international airports in Mozambique for those who originate in countries where there is no Embassy/Consulate of Mozambique.
What documents do I need to travel to Mozambique?
– Copy of Police Clearance from your current residence, authenticated by the U.S. Department of State in D.C. and recognized by the Embassy of Mozambique. – Business Letter from the Company. – If traveling with a Minor, a notarized Parent Consent singed by both parents and a copy of the birth certificate of the child are needed.
How do I pay for an invitation to visit Mozambique?
Payment must be only by money order in US dollars, and payable to the Embassy of Mozambique. After a payment you are entitled to a pick up slip. Invitations by organizations operating in Mozambique must include a copy of their legal status issued by the Mozambicans authorities.