Which theme is best for birthday party?
Vintage-Inspired Gumball Party. An unexpected gumball theme is a great way to add plenty of color to your party while tapping into every kid’s favorite thing: sweets!
What are some party things?
- Party Blowers.
- Party Hats.
- Wall Decorations/Cutouts.
How do you make a party memorable?
How to throw a memorable party
- DO mix up your guest list.
- DON’T over-think the refreshments.
- DO use party games wisely.
- DON’T forget the playlist.
- DO be a “people mixologist”
- DON’T use Facebook as your only means of invitation.
What do I need for my party?
During the party
- Coat rack (hangers or a separate room to put coats)
- A place to put boots or umbrellas.
- Ice, ice bucket, ice tongs, or scoop.
- Cocktail napkins (2 per person)
- Paper towels.
- Extra toilet paper.
- Plates (appetizer, salad, dinner, dessert) – you can order deli trays for your party!
How do I have fun at a party?
7 Ways To Have Fun At Parties As The Only Sober Person
- Be the bartender. When you start making drinks for the party, you get to talk to everyone.
- Learn some secrets. I always use get-togethers as an opportunity to practice my social skills.
- Order fancy mocktails.
- Practice your stand-up.
- Just watch.
What do I name a party?
General Party Name Ideas
- Razzle Dazzle.
- Rockin’ Rollick.
- Funky Fest.
- Booty Ball.
- Untamed Night.
- “Bring Your Own Booty” Dance Party.
- Drink Outside the Box.