Where can I find resonance gems in Skyrim?
Two resonance gems can be found on the reavers in the main chamber. Another can be bought from Revus Sarvani, who camps near his silt strider north of Tel Mithryn. One more can be found inside Nchardak during the main quest. The last gem can be found at the end of Fahlbtharz.
Where are the 3 resonance gems?
The third resonance gem can be found during the main questline in Nchardak. Once you reach this puzzle, go across the first two bridges and stop once you hit this wall. Climb this wall and the gem will be at the top.
How do I get resonance gems?
The sequence for the gate requires three Resonance Gems and is: middle top, middle bottom and right bottom. After this point you will need more Kagrumez Resonance Gem to proceed. There is one gem located in the dwarven ruin of Nchardak.
How many Kagrumez Resonance Gems do I need?
You do not need all 9 gems to complete the quest, you only need 4.
Where can I find more Kagrumez resonance gems?
Found in several places:
- One sold by Revus Sarvani near Tel Mithryn.
- Two carried by a Reaver Lord/Marauder in Kagrumez.
- One found in Fahlbtharz. In the final room, on a plate next to the Visage of Mzund.
- One found in Nchardak Aqueduct. On a table in the upper northeast room.
How do you get the third resonance gem?
Where can I find more Kagrumez Resonance Gems?
How do you complete Kagrumez?
- Acquire two Kagrumez Resonance Gems.
- Go to Kagrumez.
- Kill the reavers inside.
- Loot the reaver leader and find the other two gems.
- Use gems in pedestal to create three different patterns.
- Defeat the waves of enemies.
Where is the third Kagrumez Resonance Gem?
One found in Fahlbtharz. In the final room, on a plate next to the Visage of Mzund. One found in Nchardak Aqueduct.
Where is revus Sarvani in Skyrim?
Revus Sarvani is a Dunmer general goods merchant. He can be found south-west of the Sun Stone with his Silt Strider, Dusty.