What is the most important nutrition discovery to date?
The discovery that folic acid prevents birth defects was judged to be the greatest discovery in nutrition science since 1976.
What is the biggest discovery?
What Are The Greatest Scientific Discoveries Of All Time?
- The molecular structure of DNA.
- Painkillers and anaesthetic.
- Vaccines. “They have prevented countless numbers of deaths and diseases, all because of one man and a cow.”
- Our ability for teamwork.
What is the most famous discovery?
Gravity. Isaac Newton, an English mathematician and physicist, is considered the greatest scientist of all time. Among his many discoveries, the most important is probably his law of universal gravitation. In 1664, Newton figured out that gravity is the force that draws objects toward each other.
What discoveries helped us with food?
Top 5 Biggest Discoveries in Food Science
- The functional drink that helps prevent diseases. Credit: University of Lima.
- Meatless meat for everyone.
- CBD oil’s medicinal properties.
- Seaweed water capsules that help prevent plastic pollution.
- 3D printed food offers nutritionally balanced meals.
What are the greatest discoveries of the last decade?
14 Incredible Scientific Discoveries of the Decade
- Neanderthal Genome Shows They Interbred with Modern Humans // 2010.
- HIV Transmission is Tackled with “Treatment as Prevention” // 2011.
- Physicists Finally Find the Higgs Boson // 2012.
- The Curiosity Rover Lands on Mars // 2012.
What are 5 innovations that were made in the 20th century?
Time Magazine’s 20 Most Influential Inventions of the 20th Century
- Electric refrigeration.
- Personal computer.
- Wireless technology.
- Manned spaceflight.