How do you set a Reizen Talking watch?
Set the time
- Press and hold S4 until you hear “Set Alarm”
- Then press S4 again and again until you hear “Set Time”
- Press S3 to set, this is, to selection this function.
- Press S1 to set the hour. Press repeatedly to advance one hour each time.
- Press S2 to set the minute.
- Press S4 to confirm the time selected.
How do you set the talking atomic clock?
Manual Time Setting:
- hold the 8 o’clock button for more than 5 seconds until the watch says “Set Alarm, Press 10 o’clock button to set”
- Push 8 o’clock button 4 more times, until the watch says, “Set time.
- press 10 o’clock button.
How do you set a 2 button talking watch?
Press the Si button (2 o’clock button) repeatedly until the watch speaks the correct hour. . Press the S2 button (4 o’clock button) to set the hour. . Once the hour is confirmed, the watch will instruct you to hit the Si (2 o’clock button) to set the correct minute. .
How do I set the time on my watch?
Press S3 (8 o’clock button) while the watch is in the Time Keeping mode to set Hour. Every press of the button advances the hour by one. Listen carefully to the watch to make sure the right AM or PM time has been set.
How do you set a two button talking watch?
1. Holding S2 (4 o’clock button) while the watch is in the real time mode for more than 5 seconds until the watch speaks “Set Alarm, Press 2 o’clock button to set” 2. Press S2 (4 o’clock button) once again and the watch says “Alarm ON/OFF, press 2 o’clock button to set” 3.
What does the two buttons on a watch do?
Most chronograph watches have two buttons to operate the time recording mechanism, independent of the main timekeeping function. Buttons are usually on the same side as the crown for easy access. The button above the crown is usually the start/stop button and the button below is usually the lap/reset button.
How do you set five senses on a talking watch?
Press and hold the lower left button until you hear “Set alarm, press 10 o’clock button to set.” Press the lower left button until you hear “set time, press 10 o’clock button to set.” Press the upper left button.
How do I reset my 4 button digital watch?
- Press and hold mode for about 2 seconds and then release.
- Press mode once more and now you are in time edit mode.
- Use the stop button to select what to edit, i.e. hour minute, etc.
- Use the reset button to make the changes once you have selected the hour/minute, etc.
- Press mode to stop Good Luck.
How to set up a Reizen talking clock?
The Instructions for Setting Up a Reizen Talking Clock. Unscrew the back cover of the remote sensor and insert two AAA batteries. Press the “Reset” button and replace the cover. Open the battery cover on Press the “Mode” button on the front of the main unit three times to ensure that the sensor
What is the warranty on my Reizen radio-controlled talking watch?
If not successful, wait an additional night or two. Reizen guarantees this radio-controlled talking watch to be free of any manufacturer�s defect for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How do I set up my radio controlled watch?
Special notes about reception of your Radio Controlled Watch: Enter “Signal Reception Mode” as described in the initial paragraph, “Setting Up Your New Watch .” Position your watch in a flat, face-down manner, near a window. Be prepared to leave it there overnight, as signal reception (automatic time programming) occurs at 3:00am every night.
Are there instructions for the Reizen Atomic Talking watch?
IMPORTANT: These Reizen atomic talking watch instructions are provided as a service to existing customers and potential new customers. They are reproduced from the original instructions and warranty published by Reizen on August 3, 2007.