How do I take my Dell case off?
Begin to pull the top part of the case upward as you grasp the buttons. The Dell case will swing open on a hinge on the front of the computer. As you begin to lift the case upward, release the buttons. If you continue to depress the buttons as you pull upward, the case will not open.
How do I remove Dell Base cover?
- Loosen the eight captive screws that secure the base cover to the computer.
- Using a plastic scribe, pry open the base cover starting from bottom edge of the cover.
- Lift the base cover starting from the bottom edge and remove it from the computer.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the connector on the system board.
How do you open the back of a Dell laptop?
Locate the small notch above the top right corner of your keyboard. Insert the tip of the flat-head screwdriver into this opening and softly lift up to remove the panel above the keyboard. From there, lift up slowly on the laptop screen to disconnect it from the body of the computer.
How do I take the bottom off my Dell Inspiron?
No parts specified.
- Step 1 Bottom Cover. Before you begin, be sure to turn off your laptop and unplug it from the outlet. Close the display and flip the laptop on its back. Loosen the ten 5.0 mm-long Phillips #0 screws.
- Use a spudger to pry up and loosen the back cover. Remove the back cover. Add a comment. Add Comment.
How do you open a Dell 5550?
- Remove the eight screws (M2x3) that secure the base cover to the palm-rest and keyboard assembly.
- Starting from the bottom-left corner, use a plastic scribe to pry the base cover in the direction of the arrows to release the base cover from the palm-rest and keyboard assembly.
How do you remove a computer case?
The most common desktop case is opened by removing 2 screws from each side of the case, and around 3 from the back of the case. Then slide the cover backwards, you may have to lift the back end of the cover slightly to remove it.
How do I remove Dell Optiplex cover?
System Cover Removal
- Pre-Removal Instructions Before removing the First Removal:
- Establishing image. Pull back the cover latch release. Tilt the system cover from the top outward, and then remove the it from the system. Illustrates the cover removed from the system. Reverse the steps above to replace. Back to Top.
How do I remove the chassis from my computer?
Disconnect any telephone, network, or USB cables from the computer. Disconnect the computer and all attached devices from their electrical outlets. Pull the release latch away from the rear of the chassis  and pull the cover away from the top of the chassis and lift up and away [2,3].
How do I remove the SSD card from the motherboard?
Disconnect any telephone, network, or USB cables from the computer. Disconnect the computer and all attached devices from their electrical outlets. Remove the System Cover, and HDD Assembly. Remove the single screw which secures the SSD card  to the motherboard. Lift the card up and remove the card from the slot  on the motherboard.
How do I remove the card from the system?
Lift the power supply unit (PSU) hinge up and check for any additional cables from the card and disconnect them from the system . Lift up the card holder on the side that sits on the card  and slide the holder out of the tab securing it to the system .
How do I remove the side cover from the chassis?
Please remove the Side Cover. Pry up the three (3) retention tabs along the open side of the chassis  and rotate the bezel towards the other side of the chassis  to remove it from the chassis.  During installation or removal of any hardware, always ensure all data is backed up properly.