How do I setup my AT uverse router?
- Launch a browser window and access the gateway 192.168.1.254.
- Near the top of the page, click the Settings.
- Click Broadband > Link Configuration.
- Enter the system password, if prompted.
- Scroll to Link Configuration > Supplementary Network.
- Under Add Additional Network, check the Enable.
How do I get my AT router to work?
- Unplug the power cord from the back of your gateway or modem. If you have:
- Wait 20 seconds.
- Put the internal battery back in, if applicable.
- Plug the power cord back in.
- Wait up to 10 minutes for the gateway or modem to reboot and your Broadband light to turn solid green.
How do I connect my AT U verse to Ethernet?
Simply connect an Ethernet cable from the Ethernet port on your computer to any available Ethernet port on the back of your gateway. Ethernet ports are the yellow ports found on the back of your AT gateway. Your gateway may vary from the image shown.
Why is my AT Wi-Fi not connecting?
Reset the receiver by holding down the POWER button on the front of the receiver for 10 seconds. The reset takes 5 to 8 minutes. If you have multiple receivers, reset your wireless gateway by unplugging it from its power source. Wait a few minutes, then plug it back in.
What lights should be on AT modem?
Learn about your modem status lights
|Power||Solid Red||Power on/self-test failed or modem has malfunctioned.|
|Ethernet||Off||No Ethernet connectivity or modem is off.|
|Solid Green||A device is connected by Ethernet to the modem.|
|Flashing Green||Traffic between connected device and modem.|
What type of Ethernet cable does AT use?
Cat5e or better (providing all 4 pair/8 connectors) is all you need.