How do I find movies on Cox On Demand?
Press the CONTOUR button on the remote. Result: The Main Menu displays….Use the remote buttons to move around in the On Demand menu.
- Use the left and right arrows to browse content for the current category.
- Use Page Up and Page Down to move to a different category.
- Press Last to return to the On Demand home screen.
Are Cox On Demand movies free?
Movies in moments Choose from thousands of hit movies to rent, buy or watch for free.
How do you get movies On Demand?
The latest ways you can get your home entertainment:
- Ad-supported video on demand (AVOD), free.
- Subscription video on demand, such as Amazon Prime Video and Netflix, monthly fee.
- Transactional video on demand, digital renting such as what’s now available through FandangoNOW or iTunes, fee per view.
- Cable TV, monthly fee.
How much does On Demand movies cost?
Answer: Certain portions of the On DEMAND service are available to Rainier Connect Digital subscribers at no additional cost, while movies generally cost $4.95 (though many movies are free). Special events, such as concerts or sporting events will be available at higher price points.
How do I find free movies on Cox?
- Go to Channel 1 or press the On Demand button.
- Select “TV”.
- Browse by “TV Networks” or “TV Shows”
- Scroll to select a show.
- Select “Watch Now”.
Is HBO Max free with Cox Cable?
With a subscription to HBO through Cox, the HBO Max app is automatically included. If subscribed to HBO through Cox, then log in to HBO Max through Cox or through the third-party app by using the primary Cox username and password. Warner Brothers movies premiere in theaters and on HBO Max the same day at no extra cost.
How do I select a movie On Demand?
Access On Demand Navigate to TV Shows, Movies or Video Store using the arrow buttons on your remote, and then press OK/Select. If your remote control has an On Demand button, you can press it once to access TV Shows, twice to access Movies or three times to access the Video Store.
How do I find On Demand on my TV?
Access On Demand
- Press Menu on your remote control.
- Navigate to TV Shows, Movies or Video Store using the arrow buttons on your remote, and then press OK/Select.
- If your remote control has an On Demand button, you can press it once to access TV Shows, twice to access Movies or three times to access the Video Store.
How do I view TV shows and movies on Cox on demand?
Through the Cox On Demand menu on your TV, titles that are available for purchase will have the word “BUY” within the title viewing options. Why are some TV shows and movies only available for purchase and not available for rental? Titles are often available for purchase before they are available for rental or on DVD.
How do I contact Cox customer service about purchased content?
For any technical issues related to accessing your purchased content online or via the Contour App, please contact us at 866-867-7644 or your preferred contact method. Where can I find TV shows and movies to purchase? Browse through the library of titles and then purchase TV or movies from your TV through the Cox On Demand menu.
How do I watch purchased titles on my Cox TV?
Viewing purchased titles on your TV requires a subscription to New Contour TV service. If you disconnect all of your Cox services, you can continue to watch purchased titles on watchtv.cox.com or on your mobile devices with the Contour App.
Is the Cox TV app compatible with my iPad?
The app is compatible with iPad 2 or newer (iPad 1 is compatible with the Cox TV Connect app, also found in the App store). Personal show recommendations based on TV viewing and the Watch On TV app feature requires the Contour TV package. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.