How do I contact immigration Hong Kong?
Appointment booking services website : www.gov.hk/esbooking. Telephone Appointment Booking Hotline: 2598 0888….Appointment Booking Services.
|Other Visas and Permits Section|
|Telephone Number:||General Enquiries Hotline : 2824 6111 Fax-line : 2877 7711 E-mail : [email protected]|
How do I extend my domestic helper visa?
- The Visa/Extension of Stay Application Form for Domestic Helper from Abroad (ID 988A) should be completed and signed by the Helper.
- All four copies of the standard Employment Contract (ID 407) should be completed and signed by the employer and then forwarded to the Helper for his/her agreement and signature.
How can I talk to someone at immigration?
USCIS Contact Center For information on when live help through a USCIS representative is available, see the USCIS Contact Center web page. The toll-free phone number for the USCIS Contact Center is 1-800-375-5283 (TTY for the deaf, hard of hearing, or person with a speech disability: 1-800-767-1833).
How do I extend my domestic helper visa in Hong Kong?
Use the Immigration Department’s “Smart Renewal” service to submit an online application to extend/renew visas or defer home leave. You will be able to pay the visa fee online and receive the visa by post. The visa extension application can be submitted by drop-in or post to 3/F, Immigration Tower, Wanchai.
How do I renew my Philippine domestic helper contract?
Renewing your Domestic Helper’s Contract and Work Permit
- Step 1: Receive renewal notice. The employer receives a renewal letter from MoM 8 weeks before the helper’s Work permit expires.
- Step 2: Renew insurance.
- Step 3: Get Authenticated Contract.
- Step 4: Apply online.
- Step 5: Prepare for home leave.
Who can be a domestic helper in Hong Kong?
Residency. Anyone who wants to hire a domestic helper needs to be a Hong Kong resident (having an HKID), meaning that if you are in Hong Kong on a tourist visa, you will not be able to hire a helper. This can be frustrating when you are relocating to Hong Kong and want to be well prepared.
Do domestic helpers pay tax in Hong Kong?
Do domestic helpers pay tax in Hong Kong? If you earn above 11,000 HKD/month, tax is payable based on a sliding scale, meaning the more you earn, the higher the overall tax will be.