How do I contact CBSE?
CBSE Headquarter Location
- Address : Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092.
- Enquiry : 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259.
- CBSE Helpline Number : 1800-11-8002.
- Email ID : info[dot]cbse[at]gov[dot]in.
What is the helpline number of CBSE?
CBSE’s Psychological helpline will have two features – Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) and Live counseling which will be available on toll-free number 1800-11-8004.
What is Cbse email?
You can get in touch with CBSE through an email address [email protected] or using their toll-free helpline phone number 1800-11-8002.
How can I complain to CBSE?
For any complaint against the Private independent schools affiliated with the Board complaint should be sent to Joint Secretary (Affiliation), CBSE, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092. Board. general allegations. Complaint should be addressed directly to the Chief Vigilance Officer of the Board.
How can I write a letter to CBSE board?
Hint: The following format of the formal letter can be used to draft an application:
- Sender’s Address.
- Receiver’s Address.
- Main body – Elaborate the subject.
- Thank you.
How can I get my lost 10th certificate in CBSE?
To download duplicate copies of their academic documents, students will have to login to cbse.nic.in and apply on the link cbseit.in/cbse/web/dads/home.aspx , the CBSE said. After receiving requests, regional offices of CBSE will print academic documents and dispatch them through speed post.
How do I connect to CBSE?
- General Enquiry: 011-22509256, 22509257, 22509258, 22509259.
- CBSE Helpline Phone No.: 1800 11 8002.
- List of CBSE Regional Offices: https://www.icbse.com/regional-offices.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Note : One can call on all working days from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am to 7 pm.
How can I write a complaint letter to CBSE?
Letter of Complaint Class 10 CBSE
- Describe what is wrong with the product or describe the issues/problems. Give the date of purchase and place of purchase, if applicable.
- Explain how you would like to resolve the problem.
- Explain that you look forward to receiving a reply with a resolution.
How do you write a 2021 letter?
Paragraph 1: Introduce yourself, and briefly introduce the purpose of writing the letter. Paragraph 2: The main reason for writing the letter and mention all the necessary details and information. Paragraph 3. Try to write the last paragraph a little differently and mention what you expect from the letter.
Can we send email to CBSE?
Schools can reach out to CBSE via email. For class 10 the email address is [email protected] and for class 12 the email address is [email protected] While sending emails, CBSE has asked schools to mention the school number, name, and city.
How can I get CBSE certificate online?
CBSE Results 2021: Steps to create a DigiLocker account
- Go to the official website of Digilocker i.e. digilocker.gov.in or download an app of the same on your smartphone.
- Enter your mobile number in the input field which is registered with CBSE Board.
- You will receive an OTP on the number you have entered.
How can I get missing 10th Marksheet?
LOST Your 10th Class Marksheet – Here’s How to Get Duplicate Marksheet. You can visit to the examination board’s head office and apply there for the marksheet you lost by writing a letter or as per their terms. You can request the University for the same with a written request. They will give you a duplicate copy.