Does Myspace work on iPhone?
We no longer support the Android and iPhone app. Please check out our mobile web version of the site.
Was there ever a Myspace app?
Yes, Myspace still exists and it is far from dead. It still has its Myspace domain up and running. Myspace was purchased and currently owned by Time Inc. But users can access the Myspace mobile web app by visiting Myspace.com from their mobile device.
Is Myspace still available?
Myspace is still active as of today, but not anymore a go-to platform for social media users. It was once the king of social media networks especially from 2005 to 2008, where it serves over 100 million users on a monthly basis.
How do you use MySpace on iPhone?
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and search for the MySpace app.
- Download the Myspace app, then launch the application.
- Type your user name and e-mail into the log-in fields to sign into your MySpace account.
- Open Safari on your iPhone and type “www.myspace.com” into the address bar.
Can you download MySpace?
If you’re a MySpace user with an Android phone, you’ll probably find the MySpace Mobile app a friendlier alternative to the rather fiddly mobile version of the web site.
What is Myspace called now?
Where is MySpace now? First off, it’s no longer called MySpace—it’s now Myspace (lowercase “s”). Down to about 200 employees, Myspace announced in November of 2013 that it would lay off 5% of its workforce.
Can I recover my old Myspace account?
Unfortunately, if you cannot locate your old profile we will be unable to assist with retrieval since the old Myspace was never transferred to the new Myspace. Friends are now referred to as connections. You can visit connections to see who you have connected to and who has connected to you.
How can I access my old Myspace?
- How to locate your old Myspace profile.
- It’s easy.
- Look for myspace.com and then input your name in their search bar.
- Hey, presto.
- You’ve found your old profile.
- To access any public.
- You do not need to remember.