Where do I park for EICC Edinburgh?
Car Parks Nearby
- Edinburgh West End. 1.11mi. Edinburgh West End. 1.11mi.
- Edinburgh Central Travelodge. 1.47mi. Edinburgh Central Travelodge. 1.47mi.
- Edinburgh Waverley Station (Long Stay) 1.63mi. Edinburgh Waverley Station (Long Stay) 1.63mi.
Is there car parking at the EICC?
If you are arriving by car, you should be aware that the EICC has no onsite parking.
Where can I park for free in Edinburgh?
Five places you can park for free in Edinburgh city centre
- St Margaret’s Loch. St Margaret’s Loch in Edinburgh with the car park in the background (Image: Jim Barton / Creative Commons)
- Tesco Canonmills.
- Meadowbank Shopping Centre.
- Waitrose Comely Bank.
- Pilrig Street and surrounds.
Where is the cheapest parking in Edinburgh?
If you can find a rare parking space, parking on the very central streets such as George Street, Queen Street and Market Street will cost you the most – £4.60 per hour. A cheaper option would be to park on London Road, which is around a 10-minute walk from Waverley Station. You can park here all day for £5.
Where can I park in Edinburgh all day?
Free Parking in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK – 2022
- St Margaret’s Loch 2 hr limit.
- Meadowbank Shopping Park – 4 hr limit.
- Waitrose Comely Bank – 2 hr limit.
- Regent Place – on street.
- Sauchiebank – on street.
- Iona Street – on street.
- Hermiston – Park & Ride.
- Newcraighall – Park & Ride.
Where can I park my car in Edinburgh?
Car park locations
- Blackfriars Street – EH1 1TH (provided by Raddison Blu)
- Castle Terrace – EH1 2EN (provided by NCP)
- Fountain Park – EH11 1AF (provided by Land Securities)
- Omni Centre – EH1 3AN (provided by Q-Park)
- Quartermile – EH3 9AU (provided by Q-Park)
- Holyrood Road – EH8 9UL (provided by NCP)
Where can I park my car in Edinburgh city Centre?
Is there free parking at Arthurs Seat?
There is a lot of parking available if you do it this way and is free.
Where can I park for free in Edinburgh overnight?
Free Overnight Parking near Edinburgh
- Merchiston Grove.
- Lyne Street.
- Arboretum Road – North End Only.
- Ravelston Dykes.
- Dalmeny Street.
- Hermiston Park And Ride.
- Ferrytoll Park & Ride.
- Ingliston Park And Ride.
Can I park on single yellow line Edinburgh?
You *can* park on single yellow lines in the evening, however you can not park on single yellow lines on a Saturday, the end time varies from zone to zone and will be between 5:00 and 6:30pm. You can park on a single yellow line on a Sunday.
Can you park on the street in Edinburgh?
Parking zones are indicated on street by large zone entry signs that denote the zone number and times that parking is restricted….Public parking in Edinburgh by zones.
|Main Roads||Main Traffic Routes||Monday to Friday 9.15am to 4.30pm Saturday 8am to 6.30pm|
How long dies it take to climb Arthurs Seat?
How long does it take to climb Arthur’s Seat? The shorter route from Dunsapie Loch is steep but can be achieved within thirty minutes. You can take a rest halfway up at the rocky knoll which is a favourite viewpoint for locals.
Do you have a parking space in Edinburgh city centre?
Parking spaces throughout Edinburgh City Centre are in high demand. It’s free to join and only takes 2-3 minutes to register. List your space and start earning today! What events take place at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)?
How do I get to the EICC by car or bike?
Car, Taxi & Bike to the EICC There is an excellent taxi service from Edinburgh airport as well as ample parking near the venue, we also have bicycle racks next to the main entrance There is an excellent taxi service from Edinburgh airport as well as ample parking near the venue, we also have bicycle racks next to the main entrance
Is there a car park within walking distance of the EICC?
However, there are many car parks within walking distance of the EICC, including Sheraton Hotel car park and Semple Street car park. What public transport options are available for getting to the EICC?
What is the EICC used for?
The EICC is an award-winning convention and conference centre. It is a popular venue for conferences, exhibitions, and meetings, with excellent facilities and technology. Is there on-street parking available around the EICC?