What is a good senior quote for the yearbook?
Memorable Yearbook Quotes
- “You can’t move forward without saying goodbye to the past.”
- “If you follow your dreams, you are capable of anything.”
- “Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.”
- “The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.”
- “I’ve learned from the bad times and was humbled by the good.
What should I put for my senior quote?
What to Write in Your Senior Quotes?
- Write Something that summarizes your experience at the high school.
- Write about your experience at school.
- You can choose to share your attitude about your school and teachers.
- Thank your teachers for helping you.
- Show your gratitude to your parents.
How do I pick a quote for my yearbook?
How to choose your senior quote
- Look for inspiration. Nothing says individuality like looking on websites visited by millions of people every hour for your dream quote.
- Make your own!
- Collaborate with friends.
- Collaborate with random people.
What should I write in my daughter’s senior yearbook?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
What do you say to your senior graduation?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What are some cool quotes for a yearbook?
Yearbook Quotes Good luck in the future, may all your dreams and wishes come true. May the good times never be forgotten, and may good times continue to roll. We have our memories, now let’s go make the future. As Walt Disney once said, “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” We are now on our way to the impossible! You are the author of your future.
What is a great senior quote?
– You can’t move forward without saying goodbye to the past. – Thank you teachers for never giving up on me. – I’ll never forget these great years with all of you! – Where has the time gone? I’ll miss you all dearly.
Is this a good senior quote?
Funny Senior Quotes. How can I sum up my amazing time here in such a short space?
What is a senior quote?
A senior yearbook quote is a place to sum up your personal philosophy, your goals in life, or your time in High school, all in one place. The quote should be poignant and reflective, OR, you could just be like these people and write down something funny.