What are the rights duties and liabilities of a bailor?
Section 150 of Indian Contract Act 1872 says that, The bailor is bound to disclose to the bailee faults in the goods bailed, of which the bailor is aware, and which materially interfere with the use of them, or expose the bailee to extraordinary risk; and if he does not make such disclosure, he is responsible for …
What are the duties of an agent?
The duties of an agent are as follows:
- Duty to execute a mandate.
- Duty to follow instructions or customs.
- Duty of reasonable care and skill.
- Duty to avoid conflict of interest.
- Duty not to make a secret profit.
- Duty to remit sums.
- Duty to maintain accounts.
- Duty not to delegate.
Who is bailor discuss any 3 rights of bailor?
1) Enforcement of Rights: The bailor has a right to sue the bailee for enforcing all the liabilities and duties of him. 2) Avoidance of Contract (Section 153): The bailor has a right to terminate the bailment if the bailee doesn’t any act inconsistent with the terms of the bailment with regard to the goods bailed.
What is bailor?
A bailor is an individual who temporarily relinquishes possession but not ownership of a good or other property under a bailment agreement. The bailor entrusts possession of the good(s) or property to another individual, known as the bailee.
What are the duties of a principal?
A Principal, or Public School Principal, oversees the daily activities and operations within a school. Their main duties include disciplining or advising students, approving Teachers’ curriculums and ensuring the school environment is safe for all students and staff members.
What are the duties and rights of agents briefly explain them?
A principal has a right to sue his agent for damages in case of breach of duty by the agent. The duties of agents are: As per section 211, an agent shall act within the scope of authority that his principal confers upon him. Also, he shall strictly follow the directions of his principal.
What is right of bailor?
Right to Compensation: – Bailee has the right to claim compensation from the bailor in respect to any damages done to him by the act of the bailor. Right to Expenses or Remuneration: – Bailor is bound to repay all the expenses which were incurred by him for the work done on the goods received in the bailment.
Who can be a bailor?
In one of my case, The Accused have been granted bail but the session court has directed that the Bailor can only be his parent.
What is difference between bailor and a bailee?
A bailor is the person who delivers the property. A bailee is the person who receives it.
What are duties of a teacher?
Responsibilities for Teacher
- Develop curriculum to meet developmental goals and instructional activities.
- Prepare lesson materials, grade papers, manage the classroom, and evaluate and give feedback to students.
- Exercise open and respectful communication with families, co-workers, supervisors, and other school staff.
What are the duties of an agent Mcq?
It is the duty of the agent to follow all the lawful instructions of his principal. An agent should render true accounts to the principal when demanded. Duty not to deal personally. Duty not to make secret profit.