What are some clubs at Purdue?
Information about Student Organizations
|Dairy Club||View Website Here|
|Ducks Unlimited||View Website Here|
|Environmental Science Club||View Website Here|
|Farm Management Club (Purdue Student Farm)||View Website Here|
How many clubs and organizations does Purdue have?
There are more than 1000 registered student organizations and clubs at Purdue, all created and led by students!
How can I get involved in Purdue?
Here are a few ways to get started.
- Join a student organization or club. Explore our recognized student organizations and clubs in BoilerLink.
- Go to the B-Involved Fair on the Saturday prior to fall classes begining and explore some of the organizations and clubs at Purdue.
- Meet with a member of our Involvement Team.
What types of student clubs or organizations are available?
7 Types of US College Student Organization
- Academic and educational organizations.
- Community service organizations.
- Media and publication organizations.
- Political or multicultural organizations.
- Recreation and sports organizations.
- Student government organizations.
- Religious and spiritual organizations.
Does Purdue have club sports?
Club Sports provide both a competitive and social sporting experience to any Purdue student. There are clubs for all skill levels, from beginner to seasoned expert. Explore RecWell clubs below.
Does Purdue have a chess club?
The Purdue Chess Club hosts weekly meetings that provide students the opportunity to play casual games with others. We provide chess sets and clocks at these meetings, and welcome players of all skill levels.
How many frats are at Purdue?
Purdue University is home to 11 cooperative houses and more than 80 fraternities and sororities. The Interfraternity Council governs 41 men’s fraternities at Purdue. The Multicultural Greek Council governs 10 multicultural fraternities and sororities.
Does Purdue have zoom?
The current Zoom license available to Purdue University allows for up to 300 participants. Allowances for additional attendees may be purchased.
What clubs look good on a college resume?
Here are eight extracurriculars that stand out on resumes, both for their prestige and for the soft skills that make you valuable as an employee.
- Greek Life Leadership.
- Student Government Association.
- The Arts.
- A Club Related to Your Major.
- Public Service.
- Study Abroad.
- Start Your Own Club.
What are the best clubs to join in college?
Check out a few of the more reputable nationwide organizations and find out if your school has a chapter:
- National Society of Leadership & Success.
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
- Alpha Kappa Delta.
- The Phi Beta Kappa Society.
- Mortar Board National College Senior Honor Society.
Does Purdue have soccer?
The Purdue Women’s Club Soccer is a competitive organization for those who would like to continue playing at a high level. Our team is committed to working hard on and off of the field. We strive to better ourselves as students and players. We work together as a team to reach our collective goals and personal goals.