How do I remove an Account from the email & App accounts?
Removing accounts for apps
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Email & accounts.
- Under the “Accounts used by other apps” section, select the account that you’re planning to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click the Yes button.
How do you remove an Account from Android?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone Open your phone’s settings app. Tap Accounts. If you don’t see ‘Accounts’, tap Users and accounts. Remove account.
How do I delete an account from another app?
To Remove Account Used by Other Apps in Windows 10,
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Accounts, and click on Email & accounts on the left.
- On the right, select an account you want to remove under Accounts used by other apps.
- Click on the Remove button.
- Confirm the operation.
How do I remove an email account from Google?
Click Home and My Account. Click Delete Account on the left. Confirm your decision to remove your Mail.com address and Save changes.
How can I delete other apps without password?
Remove Account used by other apps
- Open Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.
- Click/tap on Email & accounts on the left side, and click/tap on the account you want to remove under Accounts used by other apps on the right side, and click/tap on the Remove button. (
- Click/tap on Yes to confirm. (
How do I delete a Microsoft account that is used by another app?
- Open Start and select “Settings > Accounts”;
- In the left panel, select “Access work or school”;
- Select the account you want to remove and click “Disconnect”.
How do I remove a Google Account from my android on my computer?
Scroll down to “Your Devices” and click “Manage Devices.” You’ll see the list of devices your Google account is signed in to. Click on your missing device, and under “Account Access,” click the “Remove” button. You’ll receive a warning, asking you to confirm that you do want to remove your account.
How do I delete an email account from my Android phone?
Follow the guidelines below, to delete unwanted email accounts on your Android phone. Tap to go to home screen on your phone and click on Apps, then click on settings. You will see the option of “accounts” and then tap on the account that you want to delete.
How do you remove an email account?
If you’re using Windows 10 Mail see Delete an email account from Mail and Calendar apps. From the main Outlook window, select File in the upper left corner of the screen. Select Account Settings > Account Settings. Select the account you want to delete, then select Remove.
How can I remove a Google account from Android?
To remove Google account on Android (One of them or all), do as follows: 1. Open Settings application. 2. Go to Account and Sync menu (On some devices, accounts can be found under the main page of settings) 3. Tap on Google. 4. Select the Google account you want to remove and open it.
How to remove an email or Gmail account?
All Replies (72) Sign into the account you want to delete. Go to Google Account – the link is revealed as above. Click on Data and personalisation Scroll down to Download, delete or make a plan for your data Click on Delete a service or your account. You can choose between deleting the whole account or just some products