How do I install Mavericks without Apple ID?
- Install OS X Using Internet Recovery.
- Boot to the Internet Recovery HD: Restart the computer and after the chime press and hold down the COMMAND-OPTION- R keys until a globe appears on the screen.
- Partition and Format the hard drive:
- Reinstall OS X: Select Reinstall OS X and click on the Install button.
Can you install macOS without Apple ID?
Fortunately, you don’t need an Apple ID to update macOS software. Third-party software purchased through the App Store requires the Apple ID logged in for the person who bought it in order to re-download it, but you may be able to install and launch updates without that login.
How can I update my OS without Apple ID?
There is no way to do it without an Apple ID. If you want to upgrade it, you’ll need an Apple ID.
How do I bypass Apple ID setup on Mac?
To avoid entering your Apple ID at this point, click the Skip button in the lower-right corner. Click the Skip button at the next window to confirm that you want to skip signing in with your Apple ID. Click the button above Start Using Your Mac. After that, login will complete and your desktop will come up.
How do you make an Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID on the web
- Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter a phone number that you can always access.
- Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you’d like.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number.
How do you set up an Apple ID without a credit card?
Create an Apple ID without a payment method or credit card on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Open the App Store app.
- Search for a free app and tap Get.
- When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create New Apple ID Choose the option create new Apple ID.
- Choose None when asked for payment method.
How do I download apps on my Mac without an Apple ID?
Jailbreak your iOS device so that you can use an alternative application downloader. Download an older version of iTunes which still supports the App Store. Bypass the authentication by signing out from your Apple account. Change your Apple settings so that the Apple ID won’t be required for every transaction.
Can I access App Store without Apple ID?
Answer: A: No. You need an Apple ID.