How can I get free movie screenings?
I’ve gotten quite a few free movie screening passes this way.
- Local Radio Stations.
- Local TV Stations.
- Local Newspapers.
- AARP Newsletters.
How do I get into early screenings for movies?
3 Ways to Get Tickets to Advance Movie Screenings
- Sign Up With Gofobo. Register for a free account with Gofobo, a site where movie studios and public relations firms offer advance movie screening passes directly to members of the general public.
- Follow PR Firms on Social Media.
- Tune In to the Radio.
Where can I watch AARP in grown ups?
But the awards show to watch is coming this Sunday: AARP’s Movies for Grownups Awards, hosted by NBC TODAY co-anchor Hoda Kotb and broadcast by Great Performances (on March 28 at 8 p.m. ET on PBS; check local listings, pbs.org/moviesforgrownups and the PBS Video app).
What is AARP movie night?
AARP’s Movies for Grownups advocates for the 50-plus audience by fighting ageism in the entertainment industry and encouraging films that resonate with older viewers. Through its nationwide screening program, Movies for Grownups offers attendees opportunities to connect and create a community of film fans.
How do you get invited to a movie premiere?
- Step 1: Work on the film Work on the film as cast or crew, or have a friend on the set.
- Step 2: Write about movies Write about movies.
- Step 3: Join an organization Join a specialized group or organization, such as an environmental, religious, or academic organization.
What is an advanced screening?
An advanced screening for a movie is typically part of the marketing process. In a literal sense, it is a scheduled viewing of a movie before the public release of the film. The word “screening” is jargon for watching a movie. You are playing/watching the movie on a screen.
Who won the aarp movie Awards?
Billie Holiday’ Named Best Picture. ‘The Trial of the Chicago 7’ won two awards as Sophia Loren and Anthony Hopkins won best actress and best actor prizes, respectively.