What is there to do at Lake Winnipesaukee on a rainy day?
Top 10 Best things to do on a rainy day near Laconia, NH 03246
- All Results. Showing 1-10 of 10.
- Conway Scenic Railroad. 37.2 mi.
- Woodman Museum. 39.7 mi.
- The Children’s Museum of New Hampshire. 39.5 mi.
- Mount Washington Valley Children’s Museum.
- USS Albacore – AGSS 569.
- Montshire Museum of Science.
- Mt Kearsarge Indian Museum.
What is there to do in Hampshire on a rainy day?
No need to stay in when the temperature’s cold and skies are grey – there are still lots of exciting things to do under cover in Hampshire.
- The Mary Rose Museum – Portsmouth.
- Army Flying Museum – Test Valley.
- Winchester Cathedral – Winchester.
- iFly Indoor Sky Diving – Basingstoke.
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum – New Forest.
What to do in North Conway when it’s raining?
Rainy Day Fun Things To Do in North Conway, NH
- Conway Scenic Railroad.
- Story Land.
- Diana’s Baths.
- M&D Productions.
- Saco Valley Sports Center.
- Remick Country Doctor Museum.
- Tin Mounatin Conservation Center.
What is there to do in Franconia NH in the winter?
- Bretton Woods. 99 Ski Area Road, Bretton Woods, NH 03575.
- Vertical drop – 1,500′ Total acreage – 464.
- Cannon Mountain Ski Area. Franconia Notch State Park.
- Vertical drop – 2,180′ – the longest vertical drop in NH!
- Loon Mountain.
- Vertical drop – 2,100′
- Bretton Woods Nordic Center.
- Total KM – 100.
What state is Lake Winnipesaukee in?
Lake Winnipesaukee, lake in Belknap and Carroll counties, east-central New Hampshire, U.S. It lies at the foothills of the White Mountains east of Laconia. The state’s largest lake, Winnipesaukee is of glacial origin and irregular in shape.
Where to go with toddlers when it’s raining?
10 Unexpected Places to Take a Toddler on a Cold or Rainy Day
- The Library. This is an obvious one, right?
- The Local Mall.
- Pet & Aquarium Stores.
- Indoor McDonald’s (or other restaurant) Playplaces.
- Local YMCAs and Recreation Centers.
- Indoor Play Spaces & Playgrounds.
What is there to do in New Hampshire on a rainy day for kids?
Rainy day activities include indoor gyms, playgrounds, video arcades
- Castle in The Clouds. Route 171 – 455 Old Mountain Road Moultonborough, NH, 03254 Phone: 603-476-5900.
- Great Waters. 54 N.
- Seven Birches Winery. River Walk at Loon – 22 South Mountain Drive Lincoln, NH, 03251 Phone: 603-745-7550.
- Rhythm Ciders.
What can you do with kids indoors?
16 rainy day activities in London with kids
- SEA LIFE London. The SEA LIFE London aquarium is home to 500 species of aquatic life, from sharks and piranhas to Nemo-style clownfish.
- London Dungeon.
- Warner Bros.
- Madame Tussauds.
- Royal Observatory.
- KidZania London.
- Tower Bridge.
Can you hike Flume Gorge in winter?
Since the Flume as an attraction itself is closed during the winter, the visitor center and all facilities are closed. In the wintertime, the boardwalk that goes through the gorge is removed and stacked, so it is not possible to hike through the entire gorge.
Is Franconia Notch open in the winter?
The year-round 8.8-mile paved recreation trail passes some of New Hampshire’s most iconic attractions and is a very popular destination during the summer and fall months with runners, hikers, and cyclists. But during the snowy winter […] Rain, snow, or sun, the Franconia Notch Recreation Trail is always open for fun.