What are some good night names?
Here, 20 of the best baby names that mean night:
Whats a name that means midnight?
Names Meaning Midnight From Around The World
- Amaya (F) (Japanese Origin) meaning ‘rain at night’ is a girl’s name.
- Anniki (F) (Finnish Origin) meaning ‘goddess of the night’.
- Asra (F) (Arabic Origin) meaning ‘one who travels at night’ This Arabic name also has a variation of Isra.
What girl name means night sky?
Cassiopeia: In Greek mythology, Cassiopeia, along with her daughter Andromeda, was turned into a constellation. Celeste: Meaning “heavenly” in Latin, Celeste refers to the night sky.
What name means starlight?
74. Starla (American origin), meaning ‘a star’. 75. Starlight (English origin), meaning ‘star light’.
What name means goddess of night?
4) Anniki (Finnish): The name of the goddess of night in Finnish mythology.
What is the name of the moon goddess?
Selene, (Greek: “Moon”) Latin Luna, in Greek and Roman religion, the personification of the moon as a goddess.
What name means Grim Reaper?
San La Muerte
8. San La Muerte (Latin origin) Latin for grim reaper, the name means “saint death” described as a skeletal male with a scythe.
What names mean shadow?
Boy Names That Mean Shadow
- Betzalel (Hebrew origin) meaning “in the shadow of God”.
- Cethin (Celtic origin) meaning ‘something resembling a shadow”.
- Dell (Maltese origin) meaning “shadow”.
- Erebus (Greek origin), meaning “deep darkness” or “shadow”, can be an excellent baby name for your little boy.
What name means Midnight star?
1) Ajambo (Luo): This African name means “born at night”. 2) Amaya (Japanese): This name of Japanese origin means “night rain”. 3) Ankareeda (Indian): A lovely name meaning “night star”. 4) Anniki (Finnish): The name of the goddess of night in Finnish mythology.