How do I install a downloaded theme in Windows 7?
Right-click anywhere on your Windows 7 desktop and select “Personalize.” Click on “My Themes,” and select the custom theme you moved over using UltraUXThemePatcher. The theme will now be applied to your desktop and computer settings.
How do I download custom Windows themes?
Go to the themes section in the Microsoft Store. Browse the section and if you want to install one, just click on a theme, press ‘Get’ and it will install. Navigate to Settings > Personalization > Themes and it will show alongside the existing themes, ready to give your PC a change in looks.
How do I enable Themes in Windows 7?
Choose Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personalization. Right-click an empty area of the desktop and choose Personalize. Select a theme in the list as a starting point for creating a new one. Choose the desired settings for Desktop Background, Window Color, Sounds, and Screen Saver.
How do I install a Windows theme?
How to select or change a theme
- Press the Windows key + D , or navigate the Windows desktop.
- Right-click in any blank space on the desktop.
- Select Personalize from the drop-down menu that appears.
- On the left side, select Themes.
- In the Themes window that appears, find a theme you’d like to use and click it.
How do I apply a Windows theme?
Use the Settings app
- Click Start and select the “gear” icon on the Start Menu. This opens the Settings app.
- Select Personalization.
- Select Themes.
- On the right, scroll down to Apply a theme and click on a theme.
- Windows 10 automatically applies the chosen theme. You can now close the Settings app.
How do I install themes on my laptop?
Right click the Start menu and select Settings.
- Choose Personalization from the Windows Settings menu.
- On the left, select Themes from the sidebar.
- Under Apply a Theme, click the link to Get more themes in the store.
- Choose a theme, and click to open a pop-up to download it.