How do I access my Comcast Business voicemail?
Ways to access
- Dial your office telephone number or press *99 from your extension.
- When your personal greeting starts, press #.
- Enter your password when prompted.
- Press 1 to review your new messages. As you listen to your new messages, you have the following options: Press 4 to replay the message.
How do I set up Comcast answering service?
Set Up Your Voicemail from Your Home Phone
- The setup call needs to be made from your home phone.
- Dial *99 or enter the Xfinity Voice number.
- Follow the recorded prompts to create a password and record a personalized greeting.
How do I setup my voicemail on Comcast business email?
Access advanced voicemail settings
- Expand the Voicemail section and select Advanced Features.
- Turn Voicemail to Email Notifications On or Off.
- Select the Pencil icon.
- Enter email addresses in the Email addresses field.
- Select the Checkmark to confirm.
How do I check my Comcast Business voicemail from another phone?
Access voicemail messages from another number
- Dial your Business VoiceEdge appointed telephone number and press * when your personal greeting begins.
- Enter your PIN and press #.
- Retrieve your voicemail messages.
How do I set up voicemail for my small business?
What to Include in a Proper Voicemail Greeting
- State your name and spell it out if you’re asking callers to follow up with written correspondence.
- State your company name and department name.
- Let callers know that you cannot take their call right now.
- Invite them to leave a message.
How do I setup my voicemail on my business phone?
How to set up your voicemail for the first time
- Dial * 98 directly from the number that has voicemail.
- Confirm the language you want to use.
- Choose a customer voicemail PIN of your choice.
- When prompted, record a custom greeting to let your callers know they’ve reached your business.
How do I find out my voicemail PIN?
Voicemail comes with a default PIN which is the last 6-digits of your account number.
How do I set up a professional business voicemail?
Business voicemail greeting samples
- “Hi! Thanks for calling [company name/your name].
- “Hi! We’re glad you called [company name].
- “You’ve reached [company name].
- “Thanks for calling [your company].
- “Hi, you’ve reached [company name].
- “Thanks for calling [company name].
How do you set up a professional voicemail?
Tips on Creating Professional Voicemail Greetings
- Keep it brief and concise.
- Give options to get more details.
- Ask for detailed messages.
- Be enthusiastic and identify yourself and the company name.
- Use positive sentences.
- Take messages accurately and completely.
How do I set up a small business phone menu?
Here is how you can get an automatic phone menu for your business.
- Get a business phone line. Chances are, your business probably already has at least one telephone line.
- Make sure you have auto-attendant.
- Choose your business phone number.
- Define your groups.
- Record your message.
- Wait for the calls to flood in.