Is OneNote 2016 still supported?
OneNote 2016 will reach its end-of-life phase on Oct. 14, 2025.
How do I restart OneNote?
8. Reset OneNote app
- Open the Settings app and go to Apps section.
- List of installed applications will appear.
- Select OneNote from the list and click Advanced options.
- Now click the Reset button.
- A confirmation dialog will appear. Click the Reset button again to confirm.
How do I sync OneNote 2016?
How to sync a notebook in OneNote 2016
- Click File in the navigation ribbon.
- Click Info.
- Click View Sync Status.
- Choose to Sync All to sync all shared notebooks simultaneously.
- Choose Sync Now next to notebooks to sync manually.
How do I troubleshoot OneNote?
In OneNote, click File > Info. Click the View Sync Status button. Check for errors in the dialog box, note the error code and message and check the list of error codes in this article. Note: You may see a Get Help button next to an error.
How do I repair OneNote 2016?
Click on Control Panel in the list. From Control Panel navigate to Programs and /or Programs and Features and right-click on your Office 2016 installation. Click on Change and then select the Online Repair option. This step would repair/reinstall Office 2016.
How do I restore OneNote after reset?
- Open the notebook where you lost recent notes.
- Click File > Info > Open Backups. Generally, you would find some folders of your notebooks.
- Double click the notebook folder that you want find back its notebooks.
- Select the notebook section backup file you want to open, and then click Open.
How do I sync my OneNote?
Set up OneNote to Sync Notes Automatically
- Open the OneNote desktop app.
- Go to the Settings and More menu (the three dot icon).
- Select Settings.
- Select Options.
- Turn on the Sync notebooks automatically toggle switch.
- Turn on the Sync down all files and images toggle switch.
- Close the Options pane.
How do I sync OneNote to multiple devices?
Click File > Info > View Sync Status. In the Shared Notebook Synchronization dialog box that opens, do either of the following: Click Sync All to sync all of your shared notebooks. Click Sync Now next to the specific notebook that you want to sync.
How do I repair a corrupted OneNote file?
In OneNote, go to File–>Info–>Open Backups, and open the latest backup. If the file looks fine, you can drag it into your notebook and delete the corrupt file. Also u can use OneNote Fix Toolbox. It will help!