How do I hard reset my Droid RAZR M?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode Motorola DROID RAZR M
- 1- First turn off your Motorola DROID RAZR M completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- 3- When the Motorola logo is displayed, release the buttons.
How do I factory reset my Motorola RAZR?
To erase all data and reset your phone:
- Go to Settings > System.
- Touch Advanced.
- Touch Reset options.
- Touch Erase all data (factory reset) Only select Erase eSIM if instructed by your carrier, or submitting a repair.
- Touch Erase all data.
How do you reset a Motorola phone if its locked?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button. and.
- From the “Boot Mode Selection Menu” screen, select. Recovery. .
- From the “Android system recovery” screen, press and hold the. Power button.
- Select. wipe data/factory reset.
- Select. Yes — delete all user data.
- Select. reboot system now.
How do you do a master reset on a Motorola phone?
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
How do I reset my RAZR v3m?
Reset: Motorola V3
- At main screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Initial Setup.
- Scroll to and select Master Reset.
- Type the security code and select OK. Default is 000000 (6 zeros)
- Select YES when prompted to reset all handset settings.
How do I unlock my Motorola phone without factory reset?
Connect your Android phone to your computer > Open a command prompt window in your ADB installation directory > Type “adb shell rm /data /system /gesture. key”, then click Enter > Reboot your phone, and the secure lock screen would be gone.
Can you factory reset a locked phone?
The short answer is no – you will have to factory reset your device to be able to use your phone again. However, at least your phone will be unlocked and you’ll be able to use it again. There are two ways to factory reset an Android phone if you’ve forgotten the password and can’t get past the lock screen.
What is recovery mode in Moto?
Press the Power button to start recovery mode. An Android robot with a red exclamation mark will display. While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up button. Use the volume buttons to scroll to ‘Wipe data/factory rest’ and press the Power button to select it.
How do you reset a Motorola RAZR V3?
How do I use my Droid Razr V3 without a SIM card?
How to Use a Razr Without a SIM
- Download and install the P2K Advanced Editor (see Resources) to your desktop and install the software on your computer.
- Place the SIM card into the phone.
- Launch the Advanced Editor and then plug your Razr into the computer with the USB cable supplied with your Razr.