What is the coolest place in London?
The Coolest Places in London
- Camden. The bustling area of Camden, based in North West London is known for its authentic mouth-watering street market food, vibrant restaurants, pubs & bars & we can’t forget its iconic musical culture of Punk Rock.
- Brick Lane.
Where can I go quirky in London?
- Madame Tussauds.
- London Dungeon.
- Shrek’s Adventure! London.
- Harry Potter exhibition.
- Ghost Bus Tours.
- Immersive experiences.
What should you not miss in London?
What to see in London: 14 Things you Can’t Miss When Visiting London for the First Time
- London Eye.
- Buckingham Palace.
- Red Double Decker Busses.
- Trafalgar Square.
- The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour.
- Palace of Westminster (Big Ben)
- King’s Cross Station (and Platform 9 and ¾)
- Tower of London.
Where are the hidden gems in London?
Top 20 hidden gems in London
- Jack the Ripper Museum.
- Little Venice.
- The Thames Path.
- Pie and mash shops.
- Hidden shopping spots.
- Brown Hart Gardens.
- Stephen Wright’s House of Dreams.
- Chelsea Physic Garden.
Where is trendy living in London?
6 trendy places to live in London
- Camden. As one of the more notorious suburbs in North West London, Camden Town regularly attracts young professionals looking to live in the area with its bustling markets, swanky restaurants and lively pubs and clubs.
Why is London unique?
London is pure magic and that’s why it’s one of the world’s most visited cities. From history and culture to fine food and exceedingly good times London has everything. 2. London’s vibrant culture is this melting pot of cultures, nationalities, and languages – which makes London so attractive to travelers worldwide.
What is the best area to live in London?
Where Are The Best Places to Live in London?
- Bexley. Bexley is one of the most affordable parts of London.
- Camden. Camden is renowned throughout the UK for its vibrant arts scene and bustling market.
- Bethnal Green.
What is the trendiest part of London?
8 of the coolest neighbourhoods in London
- Camden. Well established as one of the coolest neighbourhoods in London.
- Dalston. Located in the district of Hackney, Dalston is a neighbourhood that never sleeps.
- Hackney Wick.
- Notting Hill.
Who lives Primrose Hill?
Today Primrose Hill is a highly desirable place to live among the rich and famous, and some of the many celebrities who once lived (or still live) here include Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes, Dylan Thomas, Boris Johnson, Kate Moss, Gavin Rossdale, Jude Law, and many more.