What does stunningly gorgeous mean?
stunningly adverb (BEAUTIFUL) in a way that is extremely beautiful or attractive: a stunningly beautiful/attractive woman. It is stunningly gorgeous in eastern Congo.
What does it mean to be in the throes?
: experiencing (something painful) She met him while he was in the throes of a messy divorce.
What is the meaning of gorgeous day?
1 adj If you say that something is gorgeous, you mean that it gives you a lot of pleasure or is very attractive. INFORMAL. (=beautiful) gorgeous mountain scenery…, It’s a gorgeous day…, Some of the Renaissance buildings are gorgeous.
Can we say stunningly beautiful?
stunningly adverb (BEAUTIFUL) I think she’s stunningly beautiful.
Can I say gorgeously beautiful?
When referring to human beings, the adjective beautiful is usually used on women while gorgeous can be used on both men and women.
How do you use throes in a sentence?
Throes sentence example
- His thrashing was the signal he was in the throes of dream.
- In 1602 he entered the university of Louvain, then in the throes of a violent conflict between the Jesuit, or scholastic, party and the followers of Michael Baius, who swore by St Augustine.
How do you use the word throes?
Throes in a Sentence 🔉
- We decided to have our dog put down because he was in the throes of incurable pain.
- In the throes of adoration, Bill texted Ann at least one hundred times a day.
- Jack was incredibly suspicious when he was in the throes of jealousy.
What does shall bear mean?
v. maintain ; bear ; stand ; support ; tolerate. Big blow. adj.
How do you say bear with me?
The Internet is full of mistaken uses of homophones in expressions such as bear with me and bare with me. Bare with me doesn’t mean what you might think it means! The verb bare means “to reveal” or “to uncover.” The correct expression, “bear with me,” means “be patient with me.”
Is Gorgeous better than beautiful?
In other words, both these adjectives are used to describe beauty. Beautiful means pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically. Gorgeous means very beautiful or attractive. The difference between beautiful and gorgeous thus lies in the degree of beauty; gorgeous is more complimentary than beautiful.