How do you qualify for Cross Country Junior Olympics?
Complete these easy steps to sign up for Junior Olympic Cross Country:
- Register or renew your USATF individual membership.
- Select your Association from the drop-down menu below to find your local meet.
- Complete the online registration for the first level of the Junior Olympic Cross Country Program in your Association.
How old do you have to be in the Junior Olympics?
What age are the athletes competing in the Youth Olympic Games (YOG)? The young athletes must be 15, 16, 17 or 18 years old on 31 December in the year of the Games.
Where is Usatf Junior Olympics 2022?
Compete College Station
Compete College Station is thrilled to announce that College Station has been selected as the host site for the 2022 National Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships. The Dale Watts ’71 Cross Country Course will serve as the host site of the event on December 10, 2022.
How do you qualify for AAU Junior Olympics Track and Field 2021?
How to Qualify: AAU JO Games
- Step 1: District Qualifer. The top sixteen (16) finishers in each individual ,relay and multi-event shall advance from the District Qualifier to the Regional Qualifier.
- Step 2: Regional Qualifer. Advancements from Regional Qualifiers to AAU Junior Olympic Games:
Where is 2021 Junior Olympics?
The 2021 Games mark the third time in nine years that Houston has hosted the showcase event. It’s the largest national multi-sport event for youth in the United States. * Four years later, the 2016 AAU JOs drew 14,057 athletes to Houston for the 50th anniversary of the Games.
How often are the Youth Olympics held?
every four years
The games are held every four years in staggered summer and winter events consistent with the current Olympic Games format, though in reverse order with Olympic Winter Games held in leap years instead of Summer Olympic Games.
Where is 2021 Usatf Junior Olympics?
JACKSONVILLE, Florida – Over 5,000 USATF youth athletes will compete for national titles at the premier meet of the summer season, the 2021 USATF National Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships, held July 26-August 1 in Jacksonville, Florida at the University of North Florida.
Are there Junior Olympics?
The AAU Junior Olympic Games are known as the largest national multi-sport event for youth in the United States. It has become the showcase event of the AAU Sports Program. The AAU was founded in 1888 to establish standards and uniformity in amateur sports.