How do you change APN settings on iPhone?
How To Configure Your APN Settings (Apple iOS)
- Select Settings > Cellular or Mobile Network.
- Select Cellular Data Network or Mobile Data then Mobile Data Options.
- Set your APN settings to: APN: truphone.com. Username & Password : *Leave Blank*
- You’re done! Click the Home Button and all changes will be saved.
How do I manage my APN settings?
In this article
- Go to Settings >More/More Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
- Select Add.
- Type in ‘web.digiceloecs.com’ in the APN slot. No username or password is needed. After the information is entered, select More > Save .
- Finally, select the newly added Internet Access Point and restart your device.
How do I change my APN roaming protocol?
How do I set my APN Settings to enable my roaming data?
- Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings (For Dual SIM devices)
- Settings -> More -> Mobile Network -> Select Sim Card -> Sim1/2 (kindly choose the SIM# of your Circles SIM) -> Access Point Names.
Can’t change APN settings?
You need to go to mobile networks- network preferences and hit the three dot menu button. Click add and then operator list. You then add the carrier you want from the list. Then reboot and the apn for your new carrier will be there.
Why can’t I edit my APN settings?
Sometimes, APN settings on your device for a particular carrier may be “locked” such that they are “grayed out” and can’t be modified. This is often an indication that they have been set by your currently connected carrier and that you shouldn’t need to modify them.
What is the correct APN for T Mobile?
The default APN is named ‘T-Mobile US’ and has these settings: APN: fast.t-mobile.com. Proxy: Not set. Port: Not set.