How do I reset my 3PAR password?
- Log in to the Administrator Console.
- Click the Session icon in the main menu.
- Click Change credential.
- Enter the current password for the displayed name.
- Enter the new password.
- Enter the password again to confirm.
- Click Change.
How do I log into my 3PAR processor?
Accessing the service console login screen After the Service Processor has been initialized, user can log in to the service console by browsing to the SP IP address: https://:8443. Enter the user name and password, then click Login. The SP Overview screen is displayed by default.
How do I reset my SSMC admin password?
- Check the Administrator Console check box in the login console to see the Forgot Password link.
- If you click Forgot Password link and the preferences are not configured, a pop-up appears.
- If preferences are configured, then a temporary password is generated and sent to the registered email address.
How much did HP pay 3PAR?
It’s officially over. After Dell pulled out of the running this morning, HP has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire data storage company 3PAR, for $33 per share in cash, or a value of $2.35 billion.
How do I access the 3PAR Management Console?
Logging in to the Administrator Console
- Log in to SSMC (see, Accessing SSMC). If this is the first time you have logged in to SSMC, select Administrator Console in the dialog boxthat appears.
- Enter the SSMC administrator user name and password.
- Click Login. The Administrator Console displays in a new browser window.
What is 3PAR Service Processor?
The HP 3PAR Service Processor monitors the HP 3PAR StoreServ 20000 and enables remote monitoring and remote servicing of the array. The Service Processor leverages the industry-standard HTTP over Secure Sockets Layer (HTTPS) protocol to secure and encrypt data communication.
How do I check my 3PAR log?
To see 3PAR system event log, login to CLI and run the “showeventlog” command. The command is not interactive and it will scroll the screen till it reaches the end of the log file.
How do I restart my 3PAR processor?
Rebooting the SP
- On the main menu, select Service Processor.
- On the Actions menu, select Reboot.
- Follow the instructions on the dialog that opens.
Did HP overpay for 3PAR?
John Bender, who once ran HP’s mergers and acquisitions group and led the HP-Compaq merger in 2002, said his former company did not overpay for 3Par, and in fact, it needed a win after the contentious departure of CEO Mark Hurd.
When did HP acquire 3PAR?
On September 27, 2010, HP completed the acquisition for $2.35 billion. In 2015, 3PAR became part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
What is HP 3PAR Management Console?
HPE 3PAR StoreServ Management Console (SSMC) is the HPE 3PAR management and reporting console that offers converged management of both File and Block on HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage systems. SSMC 3.5 introduces HPE 3PAR workload Insights that brings in application aware workload management to HPE 3PAR StoreServ Systems.
How do I find the IP address of my 3PAR Service Processor?
- Login to HPE 3PAR Command Line Interface (CLI) using the credentials.
- Run the shownet command to see the details as shown below: EPS-7400-DC cli% shownet IP Address Netmask/PrefixLen Nodes Active Speed Duplex AutoNeg Status 22.214.171.124 255.255.255.0 01 0 1000 Full Yes Active Default route: 126.96.36.199.