How do I pair my bluedio Bluetooth headphones?
Pairing the headset with your mobile phone the headset is in pairing mode. Switch on the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone, on which start a search for Bluetooth devices. From the found Bluetooth devices, select “Bluedio” to establish a Bluetooth connection to the headset.
How do you charge bluedio headphones?
Charging the battery
- Turn off the headphones before charging.
- Plug the small end of the included USB cable into the charging connector on the right earcup. Plug the other end into a computer or USB wall charger.
- Allow 2.5 hours for a full charge. Once fully charged, the light will turn to blue.
How do you use bluedio wireless earbuds?
How to pairing Bluedio Hi TWS earbuds?
- Step 1: take out the 2 Bluedio Hi earbuds from the battery box.
- Step 2: turn on the Bluetooth in your phone and search the “Bluedio Hi TWS”
- Step 3: choose the “Bluedio Hi TWS” to connected and you can use it.
- NOTE: Bluedio Hi TWS also supports single ear use.
Where are bluedio headphones made?
Established in 2009, Bluedio is a registered brand in the USA. The company has received numerous certifications to operate and manufacture in China and many other countries of the world. Their products are available in more than 34 countries.
Why won’t my bluedio headphones connect?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I reset bluedio?
How to Reset Bluedio Headphones
- Turn off your Bluedio headphones.
- Press and hold the answer/end call and play/pause buttons at the same time.
- Wait for the blue LED light to blink three times.
How do I know when my headphones are charged?
For most wireless headphones, the LED indicator will start blinking red when the battery level is low. When the headphone is plugged into a USB power source for charging, the red LED indicator stays lit. After the wireless headphone is fully charged, a trigger will be sent to the headphone.
How do I know when my Bluetooth headset is fully charged?
To charge the Bluetooth headset: The indicator light will turn on when the battery is charging. It may take up to 1 minute for the light to turn on. 3. When the headset’s battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the indicator light will turn off.
How do you connect high earbuds?
Open the charging box, take out the left and right earphones, and long- press the multi-function button respectively. After the earphone is turned on, it enters the pairing mode and the left and right earphones are automatically connected.