How do I enable SublimeLinter?
You can quickly toggle a linter on or off. To do so: Bring up the Command Palette ( cmd+shift+p on Mac OS X, ctrl+shift+p on Linux/Windows) and type toggle , disable , or enable according to what you want to view all linters, only enabled linters, or only disabled linters.
What is SublimeLinter?
Sublime Linter is the package of Sublime Text that helps you to perform linting in Sublime. It helps in creating files in different modes for the manipulation of code base. It is not an in built package and you need to install it manually. Select the associated package to install in Sublime Text editor.
How to run lint in Sublime text?
Install ‘npm’ if you do not already have it installed. A file will open up in Sublime asking you to download two other plugins. You need to install these plugins using Sublime’s Package Control. Open up the package control using command/ctrl + shift + P and select the ‘Package Control: Install Package’ option.
How do I uninstall SublimeLinter?
You need to uninstall it via Package Control. Hit Command ⌘ Shift ⇧ P to open the Command Palette, then type pcr and select Package Control: Remove Package . Scroll down the list, or type sublimelinter , hit Enter , and restart. You should be all set after that.
Where is SublimeLinter sublime-settings?
User settings are located in Packages/User/SublimeLinter. sublime-settings . You should consider this to be the global settings for SublimeLinter and its linters.
How do I install linter SublimeLinter?
To install SublimeLinter via Package Control, follow these steps:
- Open the Command Palette ( cmd+shift+p on Mac OS X, ctrl+shift+p on Linux/Windows).
- Type install and select Package Control: Install Package from the Command Palette.
- When the list of available packages appears, type linter and select SublimeLinter .
How do I run Rubocop in sublime?
Install Rubocop Linter Type linter into the new box and choose SublimeLinter in the menu. Complete any additional prompts that may appear and restart Sublime Text once it is installed. Type rubocop and choose SublimeLinter-rubocop . Follow any prompts and restart Sublime Text once it’s installed.
Where is Sublime Text errors?
At the bottom of the Sublime Text Tools menu, you will see a SublimeLinter submenu. Select SublimeLinter > Next Error , SublimeLinter > Previous Error , or SublimeLinter > Show All Errors .
How do I completely remove Sublime Text?
This is what I did, it helped me.
- Open sublime.
- In top menu choose: Preferences > Browse Pachages.
- Close sublime, but don`t close explorer window.
- Delete all folders inside this Packages folder.
- Uninstall sublime as you would do with any other Windows program using Programs and Features.
- Reinstall sumlime, if you want.
How do I use SublimeLinter GCC?
To install via Package Control, do the following:
- Within Sublime Text, bring up the Command Palette by Ctrl + Shift + P and type install . Among the commands you should see Package Control: Install Package .
- When the plugin list appears, type gcc . Among the entries you should see SublimeLinter-gcc .
What are code linters?
Linting is the automated checking of your source code for programmatic and stylistic errors. This is done by using a lint tool (otherwise known as linter). A lint tool is a basic static code analyzer. There are many code linters available for various programming languages today.