How do I contact Google Merchant Center?
Visit the Merchant Center Help Center at support.google.com/merchants. You can also give us a call at 1-866-2-Google (1-866-246-6453) from 6:00am – 5:00pm PST, Monday through Friday.
What is Google Merchant misrepresentation?
Scamming users by concealing or misstating information about the merchant’s business, or product, or service.
How do you verify a merchant?
Current Merchant Center Layout
- Log into your Google Merchant Center account.
- Click Settings – the wrench icon towards the top right.
- Select Business Information.
- Select the Website tab at the top.
- Follow the instructions (HTML or Alternate method).
- Click Verify & Claim.
How do I approve my Google Merchant account?
Under “Google Merchant Center,” click Details. Find the account you want to link. The “Status” column will say “Needs your approval.” Click View request in the “Actions” column and review the request details. To approve the link, click Approve.
How do I fix a suspended Google merchant account?
To fix suspended Google Shopping products, you will need to:
- Go to your Merchant Center Diagnostics page and review the “Item issues” tab.
- Access “Learn more” links to find steps to resolve your specific issues.
- Implement long-term strategies to prevent future suspensions.
- Correct and resubmit product data for review.
How do I keep Google merchant account from being suspended?
How to Prevent a Google Merchant Center Account Suspension
- Always know your product line and, more specifically, if you sell prohibited items.
- Make sure your most recent data feed is in the Google Merchant Center.
- Monitor the Google Merchant Center weekly or after major changes for errors.
How do I get a merchant verification number?
You can find your MID number on any of the following three places: either on the top right of your monthly merchant statement, on the sticker on your credit card, or your credit card transaction receipt. Once you figure it out make sure to keep your Merchant ID private during business communications.
What is verified merchant?
The Verified Merchant Program (or VMP) helps people on Pinterest discover and buy from vetted brands. As a verified merchant, your Pins may appear organically to people who are searching for products and shopping on Pinterest.
Who can initiate a link request between a merchant center and a Google Ads account?
Step 1: Request link to Google Ads in Merchant Centre Links are always initiated from Merchant Centre.
Do I need to verify my website for merchant center?
If a user on your account has previously verified your website for use with other Google products, such as Search Console, you don’t have to separately verify it for use with Merchant Center. Your website will be recognized as verified if any of your users are a verified owner of the website in Search Console.
How do I add a verified Google URL to merchant center?
If your domain is already verified in an existing Google Search Console account, the easiest option for claiming that URL in Merchant Center is to add the Google Account for your Merchant Center account as an Owner of the verified Google Search Console account.
What is Google Merchant Center and how does it work?
Google Merchant Center helps you get your store and product info into Google and make it available to shoppers across Google. That means everything about your stores and products is available to customers when they search on a Google property.
How do I submit my product data to merchant center?